NANO AntiVirus is a powerful and advanced application designed to provide you with security levels that conform to actual threats.
The product is very useful. The resource optimization usage ensures the comfortable user's work. The performance of frequent tasks is easy-to-use. You can check your computer or removable medium, start the express testing and update components of antiviral complex by one click.
NANO AntiVirus has the ability to protect your system in real-time mode. Each time when you try to access to any file with turned on real-time protection, system will automatically scan that file. The trusted area allows you to except some safe objects from testing for acceleration of scanning. Any suspicious and infected objects can be placed into quarantine folder for safe keeping and additional analysis. There is the possibility to start testing in the name of other user account in our program. It can be useful for system administrators.
The developer warns the users that there is a rogue product with a similar name that shouldn't be confused with this software. Read more on this page.
Here are some key features of "NANO AntiVirus":
· Protection of your computer from any type of viruses, trojans and worms including their encrypted and polymorphous variations.
· Real-time protection of your system, that guarantees the safety of your information during your work time.
· Extended support of compacted files that allows to find malwares in various types of archives.
· NANO AntiVirus provides high speed scan by using of advanced technology.
· Detection of new types of malware through system behavior analysis.
· Timely update of the virus database to protect your computer from new viruses and malware.
· 1,2 GHz processor or higher (2 GHz and higher is recommended).
· 512 Mb of RAM for Windows XP (1 Gb and higher is recommended) / 1 Gb of RAM for Windows 7 and Windows 8 (2 Gb and higher is recommended)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug which on rare occasions results in incorrect “play mode” operation.
· Now no notification is showing on finish of the task of auto rescan the quarantine after update (was changed at user request).
· Fixed an error which in exceptional cases results in failure to open the main window of antivirus.
· Fixed an error which rarely occurs on some mail server configuration and results in inability to get mail.
· Optimized the scheme of run of auto-update task.
· Fixed a number of errors and added a number of enhancements.