Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino 3.00.288
Protea AntiVirus Tools for Domino, CA eTrustT, ESET NOD32 and Norman version
Virus detection is handled by CA eTrustT, ESET NOD32 and Norman Virus Control and others antivirus scanners. Scanning occurs in real-time, cleaning e-mail traffic of Lotus Domino without slowing down the mail delivery. All infected objects are blocked, regardless of format, archive or compression type. On-demand scanning ensures that databases are virus-free on setup.
Fully configurable, scheduled database scanning offers an additional level of protection. The scanner checks the database in the catalogs specified by the Administrator. It provides automatic virus signature file updates, centralized virus activity logs, and integration with the Lotus Notes administration client. Give JumpBox Protea AntiVirus Tools a try to fully assess its capabilities!
- The CalmAV scanner is used.
- Different antivirus scanners can be plugged in.
- Lotus Domino R6.0.1 and higher is supported (Notes/Domino server R5, R6, R6.5, R7, R8 or R8.5).
- High performance allows it to check up to 18 000 messages per hour.
- Infected messages can be cured instead of being deleted.
- E-mail messages with multiple recipients are scanned once before delivery. No additional per-recipient scans are performed.
- The mail messages monitor can process multiple mail boxes.
- Infected or suspicious files are isolated in the quarantine zone, preventing network infection.
- Optimized speed.
Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- improved: The user interface of the log and quarantine database has been changed.
- improved: Databases scanner performance is improved.
- improved: Support of ClamAV engine 0.96.