Adobe Director 11.5
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Adobe Director 11.5:
- Experience the new demo game developed using Director 11.5
- A fully functional Audio Mixer to experience the power of Director 11.5 Audio
- Experience the new features of Director 11.5 in the aquo-thon Mountain Bike Extreme Race, or try it in demo mode to learn more.
- Download the latest version of Shockwave Player to experience high-performance multimedia created in Director.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 92.9 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Authoring tools \ Authoring Related
Especially designed for multimedia authors and game developers, Adobe Director provides users a complete set of tools for creating 2D and 3D multimedia projects and developing web and CD content using Shockwave.
The native 3D rendering support (DirectX 9), together with the advanced PhysX engine is designed to help you create complex tridimensional elements with real collision and gravity simulations. Also, it allows you to import ready-made 3D objects from Google SketchUp.
As expected from an Adobe product, it provides support for Flash content (Flash 9) and allows you to create Flash ActionScript objects.
Providing support for a variety of video, audio, and image file formats, the software also comes with advanced audio and video capabilities. Real-time mixing, HD and full-screen playback support, audio effects, media synchronization and DSP filters, to name some.
In addition to this, it comes with support for bitmap filters to apply effects to pictures, enhanced text rendering engine, as well as support for ByteArray data, which you can use to store text in any character set, including Unicode.
Once a benchmark product in the multimedia authoring industry, Adobe Director is now surpassed by its well-known competitor, Flash, which has become a great alternative for developing 3D projects.
Adobe Director was reviewed by Mihaela Citea, last updated on December 22nd, 2012
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista
feature list requirements limitations