Sony DVD Architect Pro description
Software for professional DVD authoring
Own a stand-alone version of Vegas Pro software? Add DVD Architect Pro software to author DVDs or Blu-ray Disc media with multiple video angles, subtitles, multiple languages, and special features. Preview and test your work in real time. Apply Brightness and Contrast, Auto Levels, Crop, and Anti-Flicker filters. Set CSS and Macrovision copy-protection flags for masters.
The DVD Architect Pro software was developed for professional DVD authoring. Its clean, drag-and-drop interface and powerful layout and authoring tools make it easy to develop dynamic menu-based DVDs, movies, picture slideshows, and music compilations. DVD Architect Pro 5 software works seamlessly within the Vegas Pro 9 environment.
DVD Architect Pro comes with a 30-day trial period, a component of Vegas Pro package. You can buy the suite from here.
Here are some key features of "Sony DVD Architect Pro":
Professional DVD Layout and Design:
· Author menu-based and single-title DVDs using backgrounds, motion menus, buttons, text, and effects. Set content to loop, hold, or timeout at the end of a scene. Import layered Photoshop (PSD) files for use as backgrounds, buttons, masks, and graphics.
· DVD Architect Pro software supports the ability to create and run scripts in final DVD or Blu-ray Disc design. With scripting you can build robust interactivity into your projects.
Keyframes and Transformation:
· Add keyframes to the DVD Architect Pro timeline to animate objects such as buttons and graphics. You can also use keyframes to control pan/crop attributes over time.
· If you have Cinescore software installed, you can use it within DVD Architect Pro 5 software to generate music for menus, slideshows, and media without leaving the DVD Architect Pro environment.
Varied Marker Types:
Several different marker types give you complete control over:
· Scene selection
· Button-over-video placement
Buttons on Video:
· Add a button "hot-spot" over video and control its placement, duration, and link. This creates an interactive experience for the end user, allowing them to navigate to alternate media related to a specific scene on your disc.
· With DVD Architect Pro 5 software you can set project properties to enable various parental control settings. These settings restrict a DVD's playback to match parental control levels set in the user's DVD player, as set by the Motion
Picture Association of America (MPAA):
· G - General audience
· PG - Parental Guidance
· PG-13 - parents strongly cautioned - some material may be inappropriate for under 13
· R - Restricted. No child under 17 should watch without parent present
· NC-17 - no one 17 or under should watch this content.
Burn Mastered Folder:
· Burn a functioning DVD from a previously mastered project without going through an extra prepare step.
DVD-R DL Support:
· DVD Architect Pro 5 software now supports burning to DVD-R DL so you can author much longer projects on these double capacity discs.
· Automatically add pans and zooms to picture compilation slideshows.
Button Overlap Indication:
· Button Overlap Indicator warns when buttons are overlapping.
Greater than 100% Zoom:
· Preview workspace at greater than 100% for precise editing when working with detailed graphics.
· Add a graphic element in subtitle track. Gain complete control over look of subtitle, and even embed watermarks.
· 1 GHz processor
· 250 MB hard-disk space for program installation
· 1 GB RAM
· OHCI-compatible i.LINK connector*/IEEE-1394DV card (for external-monitor preview)
· Windows-compatible sound card
· Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW or BD-R/-RE drive
· Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
· Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 (included on application disc)
· Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later
· 30 daya trial
· nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for burning stereoscopic 3D video to Blu-ray Disc
· Interactive tutorials