Softpedia Editor's Review for LectureMAKER
An E-learning content authoring software
Written by Elena Opris on May 17th, 2012
LectureMAKER is an application that lets you create presentations. It is quite similar to PowerPoint from the Microsoft Office suite but offers a few extra interesting features.
The interface of LectureMAKER is clean and professional. You can create new slides, as well as duplicate and delete them.
In addition, you can record the lecture, video or sound, insert equations, diagrams, text boxes, expression text boxes and slide number text, along with tables, special characters, a multiple choice quiz or short answer quiz, and more.
Furthermore, you can group and ungroup objects, use a basic image editor, synchronize slides, take a screenshot, jump to a particular slide, convert audio and video, as well as apply various transitions (e.g. wipe, rectangle, lay out, ribbon, slide in, unsteady staircase) and set their direction, speed and gap.
On top of that, you can select a design for the background (along with a layout and template), run the current slide in full screen mode, view HTML tags, bring objects to front or send them to back, use the undo and redo functions, save the result as SCO, EXE, web, design, template or image, and more.
The intuitive application takes up a moderate amount of system resources, includes a well-written help file with snapshots and didn't cause us any difficulties during our tests. Everything ran smoothly. We highly recommend LectureMAKER to all users.
Here are some key features of "LectureMAKER":
· Build a master slide to streamline creation of new slides. The master slide can contain all the elements you want in the individual slides, including motion buttons and design details.
· Use LectureMAKER's editing tools to create the exact graphic you need for your lesson. Popular options include text box, special characters, tables, formulas, shapes, and graphs.
Variety of Multimedia:
· Insert a variety of multimedia formats including pictures, video, sound, and flash files. For ease of use, multimedia files can be inserted directly into a large-capacity video link.
· Use a video clip as part of your lesson. If you wish, bookmark specific parts of the video clip to advance quickly to the area of interest. You can synchronize slide with video clip.
Design and layout, Template:
· LectureMAKER contains design and layout, as well as template. Use the template to quickly design teaching content. Template can be used to design almost any type of content.Video, text and audio can be configured to work with the built-in template.
· General & Navigation Button
· Preset buttons are provided for contents, progress, and interactive learning.
· Dynamic Teaching
· By using webcam, microphone, audio and video recording, and the electronic board, you can create interactive electronic lessons.
· CPU : Pentium III 500MHz or higher
· RAM : 512MB memory or higher (1GB recommended)
· HDD : Minimum 50MB hard disk space
· 30 days trial
| ||Softpedia guarantees that LectureMAKER 2.0 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |