unEbookWorkshop can decompile any .EXE e-books which were compiled by ebook Workshop and extract all source files from the e-book !
How does it work?
Run unEbookWorkshop, simply select an e-book which was made by e-book Workshop, press the button "Start", select a folder for output, and in a short time you will get all source files of the ebook ( these source file are saved in the folder you've selected. ) !
With unEbookWorkshop, you also can decompile e-books in batches: Click "Batch Decompilation..." from the file menu, select a folder that contains .EXE format ebooks compiled by e-book Workshop, then select an output folder, press the button "Start", all e-books will be decompiled quickly (unEbookWorkshop will ignore any unknown e-book automatically).
What can I do with it?
Extract all source files from an EXE e-book, then you can edit and recompile those source files to an e-book, that's all.
Here are some key features of "unEbookWorkshop":
· Extract source files in exe ebooks compiled by ebook Workshop.
· Extract source files in exe ebooks by folders in batch processing.
· Recover source from exe ebooks in CD directly.
· Easy-to-use interface.
· 16MB RAM or more
· a Pentium 100 PC or higher
· 30 days trial
· can only list all the source files in the .EXE ebook, the original contents of the source file will be replaced by the nagging word 'UNREGISTERED'.