Softpedia Editor's Review for Dg Foto Art Gold
A Fast & Easy Digital Album Creation Tool
Written by Elena Opris on October 29th, 2012
Dg Foto Art Gold is a professional application designed to help you create great-looking digital albums. With hundreds of templates included, making art is a breeze.
Using this application can be quite easy if you worked with similar utilities, but otherwise the interface should take a minute or two to explore and understand fully. You have to start a new album or project, configure its settings (size, description, page style, border size and color, margins), then add your pictures, and play with them.
Dg Foto Art Gold enables you to crop images, add text (including outline, shadow, rotation and color) or shapes, explore clipart (default options include bouquets, hearts, nature and strips), borders (artistic, standard), masks (artistic, bottom, circular, elliptical), background pictures, and much more.
In addition, you can outline photographs, use glow, filters and shadows, but you can also rotate them. All these options are completely customizable.
Once you're done editing your album, save it as a Dg Foto Art Gold file, to further edit it at a later time, or simply export it. The supported formats for the latter action include JPG, BMP and PNG images.
Somewhat of a nuisance to many users could be the behavior of the galleries which cannot be maximized or minimized the traditional way (by clicking the icons in the upper right corner), but by using a hotkey.
All in all, Dg Foto Art Gold does a pretty good job when it comes to creating digital albums. The set of features it bears is appropriate and since it is fairly easy to use, the software surely deserves at least a try.
Dg Foto Art Gold description
Here are some key features of "Dg Foto Art Gold":
· Easy Drag & Drop for faster album creation
· More than 1700 Ready to Use Templates
· Huge Library of Borders, Masks, Cliparts & Backgrounds
· Design your Own Templates
· Lasso, Auto-Feather & other Enhancement Tools
· Work on Multiple Pages Simultaneously
· Slide-Show Generator for Proofing
· Printing at any Lab of your Choice
· Available in multiple languages
· Smaller Project size
· Pentium 4, 1.50 GHz Processor and above
· 512 MB RAM (1GB Recommended)
· 10 GB free disk space (20GB Recommended)
· DVD-Rom drive
· USB Port
· Default mail client configure (MAPI)
· No conversion to other image format option