Softpedia Editor's Review for Tanida Demo Builder
Create top quality product demonstrations, simulations and tutorials - easily!
Written by Elena Opris on April 24th, 2013
Read an in-depth analysis in our professional review for Tanida Demo Builder
Tanida Demo Builder is an intuitive application which comes bundled with tools for creating video tutorials and interactive presentations. It does not require any programming skills, so its features can be figured out with ease by less experienced users.
The interface of the program is represented by a clean window with an uncomplicated layout, where you can create a blank movie by establishing its name, background color and size (e.g. for the web, CD, blog, iPhone).
Alternatively, you can record the screen (screenshots or full-motion recording), which is particularly useful when you want to create a video tutorial and publish it on YouTube, for instance. In addition, you can import images (e.g. GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP), add videos (e.g. AVI, ASF, WMV, MPG) and load samples provided by the program.
Projects can be saved to file for further modifications or exported to Flash, H264, HTML5, AVI, WMV, MP4, WEBM, EXE, images or DOC. Before doing so, you may be interested in inserting a player or menu bar into the presentation, set the action to be triggered after playback (e.g. stop, loop, close URL), as well as to undo or redo your actions. It is also possible to directly publish the clip to YouTube and to convert SWFs to other video types.
Tanida Demo Builder runs on a moderate quantity of CPU and system memory, has a good response time, creates a movie quickly and contains a help file. We have not experienced any difficulties throughout our evaluation; the tool did not hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. To sum it up, Tanida Demo Builder provides users with a friendly environment and simple tools for creating multipurpose interactive presentations and video tutorials.
Tanida Demo Builder description
Here are some key features of "Tanida Demo Builder":
· Create Stunning Movies and Presentations - Easily
· Edit, Annotate and Customize Your Movies with Movie Properties
· Advanced Audio Features
· User Interactivity and Events - Give Your Users (Some) Control
· Save, Share and Distribute Your Movies
· 1024x768 screen resolution
· 1 GB RAM
· 15 days trial
· Nag screen
· Watermark on output results
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Aggregator - combine multiple movies:
· This tool gives you the opportunity to combine muliple projects published in SWF or MP4 files. That is, the Aggregator creates a table of contents (TOC) using the names of the separate modules (SWF,MP4 files).
Animation Tool - redesigned and encompassing sketching possibilities:
· Now you may set any color, thickness, and even add a shadow effect!
· Similarly, you may now also sketch your own animation using the Animation Builder. The Sketch effect is guaranteed to draw the attention of your end users.
Blur Tool - hide private content:
· If you happen to capture private information during your recording session, you may now easily hide this content from being seen using the Blur tool.
All balloons, notes, buttons, and edit zones have been redesigned and a new style added:
· The balloons, notes, buttons, and edit zones have all received a makeover in order to enhance your movie. Further, a new style (peal) was added.
· Player bars have been...