Inno Script Studio is a handy software designed to help you easily create a Windows installation by generating scripts for Inno Setup Compiler.
Inno Script Studio is an easy to use and intuitive script authoring environment which provides a clear and efficient graphical user interface to build the most amazing installer files based on Inno Setup.
Here are some key features of "Inno Script Studio":
The Inno Script Studio Interface:
· Inno Script Studio presents your Inno Setup script in a logically structured, graphical interface.
· A debugging engine is fully integrated in the Inno Script Studio's IDE. You can set breakpoints, step between code lines & view installer variables to aid debugging your installation scripts.
Unicode & ANSI Compiler Support:
· Inno Script Studio has fully integrated support for both unicode and ANSI Inno Setup compiler versions. This allows you to compile your installation script without having to run or install different versions of the standard Inno Setup IDE, just point Inno Script Studio at the compiler you wish to use.
Pre and Post Compile Actions:
· Add Pre and Post compile actions to the standard Inno Setup script to extend your installation script to allow processing that is not currently available with the Inno Setup compiler.
Customizable Syntax Engine:
· Based on the popular Scintilla editor component, Inno Script Studio's syntax engine allows the display of all syntax elements to be easily customized.
· Inno Script Studio's fully integrated Plugin Framework allows developers to extend existing features and functions as well as allowing new features and functions to be added.
· Output from all actions in the compiling process and debugger is directed to the output log. The log maintains a time stamped structure, which makes it easy to navigate the log files. Logs can be exported in text format, or saved during the compiling process.
· Inno Script Studio allows you to add visual styles to your installer when you have the outstanding ISSkin by Codejock addon for Inno Setup installed.
· Inno Setup 4.0 or higher
· Pentium class CPU - 1Ghz
· 1024 x 768 screen resolution
· 256 Mb RAM
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for Inno Setup 5.5.3
· Added progress dialog when importing registry files (*.reg)
· Added progress dialog when importing INI files (*.ini)
· Added progress dialog when importing message files (*.isl)
· Added progress dialog when importing files and folders
· Added ability to edit multiple entries simultaneously. All entries being edited must be of the same type
· Added conversion of Hex(2) values to string when importing registry export files
Added the following entries to the base English language file:
· Changed the importing of registry files to use a threaded model (New progress dialog)
· Changed the importing of INI files to use a threaded model (New progress dialog)
· Changed the importing of messages files to use a threaded model (New progress dialog)
· Changed the importing of Files and Folder to use a t...