Centurion Setup 26.0
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Centurion Setup 26.0:
- Added the "Registry" branch. This allows you to specify registry data that needs to be installed and uninstalled. And it provides the important new ability to install and uninstall data that is specific to each user who logs into the operating system.
- Added support for unicode characters in the filename of a source file. The filename cannot be typed - use the Browse tool, or drag and drop. Although the filepath will not look right (it is encoded), it will work as expected.
- Added the ability to digitally sign the installer with a PFX/P12 code signing certificate. Previously, it was necessary to invoke SignTool.exe from the Post-Build Batch.
- Added the "MSI Uninstall" column to the File Specification Table. If checked, the application that was installed by the MSI package will be uninstalled when your product is uninstalled. Previously, the application was never uninstalled.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 17.2 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Gammadyne Software
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Authoring tools \ Setup creators
PART OF: Make EXE download hub ( + 4 others )see alternatives
Clear-cut GUI and sufficient documentationThe installation process does not pose any kind of issues and does not last very long, while the interface you come across can only be described as well-organized and clean. It consists of a menu bar, several buttons, a navigation panel and another panel in which to display the information selected.
Aside from that, comprehensive Help contents are included and therefore, all types of users can find their way around Centurion Setup, without encountering any kind of issues.
Upload a EULA and set up file associationsAs stated above, this utility enables you to create an installer for the apps you design, from A to Z. To be more precise, you can start by adding information about the product (name, company, description, version, expiration date, passkey and supported OS), upload a TXT EULA from the hard drive or manually write it in a dedicated pane.
You are required to provide the source directory, choose where to create shortcuts, set up file associations, select which items to be deleted prior to the setup process and which to be excluded from the installer altogether.
Add exceptions in Firewall and select uninstall optionsThis application enables you to select setup policies, request administrator rights and a registry key, choose a default installation directory and which apps to be closed before starting the install process, as well as add exceptions to the Windows Firewall.
Last but not least, you should know it is possible to tweak uninstall options and manually choose which data to be removed from the registry.
Conclusion and performanceCPU and memory usage is low at all times which means that the computer’s performance is not going to be burdened in any way. The response time is good and the interface is easily accessible to all user categories.
All in all, Centurion Setup is an efficient piece of software when it comes to creating a setup pack, without popping any errors or crashes.
Centurion Setup was reviewed by Madalina Boboc, last updated on February 19th, 2015
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008
feature list limitations