Windows Post-Install Wizard (WPI for short) is a hypertext application designed for giving users choice. While Windows XP offers many ways of customizing the setup process out of the box, its major drawback is the lack of being able to select which applications an end user may install.
In the past, end users and administrators needed to either download the files manually, or create overly complex scripts that could only be used once.
WPI will allow you to create one image, which can then be custom configured, and optionally, automated, so that end users can install any program that has been configured into WPI.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added some (all?) of the Win8 Edition OSSKU info.
· Better recognition of Win8.
· Better recognition of IE 9 & 10.
· Fixed getKeyboardID for x64 windows.
· Fixed getPointingDevice for x64 windows.
· Fixed getSoundDeviceID for x64 windows.
· Conditions ConnectedToInternet will return true or false.
· Conditions isDesktopLoaded will return true or false.
· Conditions hasDVDDrive will return true or false.
· Conditions hasDVDBurner will return true or false.
· Removed duplicate hasDVDROM entry.