1Click DVD Copy Pro 18.104.22.168
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in 1Click DVD Copy Pro 22.214.171.124:
- New: Big changes to CPRx error correction to support bad structure on DVDs, fake menus, etc.
- New: Added a warning when AnyDVD and CPRx are both enabled (a bad idea). CPRx is always the preferred option with 1CLICK. AnyDVD is not necessary and is considered a legacy third party utility.
- New: Added backward support for legacy (old) burn engine through a right click menu option.
- Updated: CPRx updated (version 1161) for new movies and all versions of "The Expendables 3".
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 6.7 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- LG Software Innovations
- USER RATING:
- C: \ CD/DVD Tools \ CD/DVD Rip/Other Tools
With a straightforward interface that makes everything easy even for the very beginners, 1Click DVD Copy Pro offers full control over the files you're about to copy, as it comprises multiple predefined copy presets to make the whole process faster and easier.
You thus have to select the source and destination, which can be either a DVD burner or a folder on your local disc, but also the working folder which stores the temporary files.
The number of available options is pretty limited, which is great news for beginners, so picking the preferred audio languages and choosing whether to use dual layer media and movie only menus should do the job.
Additionally, the “Copy Preset” is an important option via which you can choose the content to be copied. There are multiple options as follows: movie only, movie and extras, episode DVD, full disc, exact copy and custom, in which case you have to manually pick every component to keep.
1Click DVD Copy Pro comes with support for dual layer media, but it's also compatible with both NTSC and PAL DVD movies. It even shows a preview of what you're about to copy, regardless if we're thinking about the main video, menus or other extras.
Overall, 1Click DVD Copy Pro is one handy piece of software and thanks to its user-friendly approach, you can even make a full DVD backup with just a few clicks.
1Click DVD Copy Pro was reviewed by Bogdan Popa, last updated on December 9th, 2014
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
feature list requirements limitations