1Click DVD Copy 126.96.36.199
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in 1Click DVD Copy 188.8.131.52:
- New: Big changes to CPRx error correction to support bad structure on DVDs, fake menus, etc.
- New: Added a warning when AnyDVD and CPRx are both enabled (a bad idea). CPRx is always the preferred option with 1CLICK. AnyDVD is not necessary and is considered a legacy third party utility.
- New: Added backward support for legacy (old) burn engine through a right click menu option.
- Updated: CPRx updated (version 1161) for new movies and all versions of "The Expendables 3".
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 5 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- LG Software Innovations
- USER RATING:
- C: \ CD/DVD Tools \ CD/DVD Rip/Other Tools
To make this task as less tedious as possible, many specialized tools have been created and among them you will surely discover 1Click DVD Copy. As the name clearly states, the main focus is to minimize the interaction with the user and create perfect disc copies on the spot.
Since such an application should be very easy to use and target beginners and professional users alike, 1Click DVD Copy's look has been reduced to a minimum, so you won't waste your time with complex configurations.
Thus, the main window comprises just the tools you need to copy a DVD on the fly, but those looking for a bit of customization can have a look in the options menu. In there you will find the settings that enable you to create a copy on the local disk, include extras or episodes from the DVD, make all the languages available in the copy as well, include subtitles and movie menus.
Although it may seem a basic tool, 1Click DVD Copy hides many more features. Not only that you can choose the burn speed and the volume name via the right-click menu in the main window, but it also comes with some goodies for expert users, such as DVD-R write mode and CPRx error correction.
The copying process can take quite some time, depending on how much information you have stored on the disc. During our tests, 1Click DVD Copy took a whole hour to clone a full DVD to a local folder.
To conclude, it's safe to say that this application can get the job done very well and it really needs only one click to do that. The extra settings are a welcomed bonus so both advanced and less-experienced users can benefit from it.
1Click DVD Copy was reviewed by Bogdan Popa, last updated on December 9th, 2014
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8
feature list requirements limitations