AutoRip is a handy and reliable application designed to monitor DVD drives, detect when a disc has been inserted, then to rip it to a destination folder of your choice.
After the ripping process is done, the application ejects the Blu-Ray / DVD and encodes the files to HandBrake presets. CDs are not supported.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Allows you now to set it to rip only (and don’t encode)
· Smart renaming – if it rips main feature, it names it in the usual way. Multiple features get sequential names
· Improved UI layout, file paths are now readonly to the browse button must be used.
· Custom query added. If you want to use your own query – save it into the first live of a text file, call the file arcustomquery.txt and save it in the program folder. You may then choose that from the drop down.
· General bug fixes.
· Created installer version which adds to your start up items.