Convert Blu-ray videos to DVD, AVI, MKV, iPhone/iPad, Xbox and PS3 format in just a few clicks with Blu-ray Converter Ultimate. Insert your video, choose settings and press "convert".
Burn your video to DVD if you wish or import to Pc, Iphone, Ipad... This comprehensive application will enable you to obtain high-quality results regardless of the output formats you need.
Here are some key features of "Blu-ray Converter Ultimate":
· Easy to use software complete with straightforward file, audio and subtitles selection, quality optimizer and burning to DVD.
· A menu and chapters are created and the result can be burnt and split over 2 DVDs(depending on output format chosen)
· A wizard-style interface guides the user for a conversion in as little as 2 clicks
· Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon (Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
· 512 MB RAM with Windows XP, 1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
· Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
· Blu-ray reader/optical drive
· Nag screen
· Limited to 10 minutes of conversion
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 0006377: [Bug] black bars added to ipad format when they should not be (cedric) - resolved.
· 0006472: [Feature Request] have files created in root folder, not folders with names of profiles (cedric) - resolved.
· 0006470: [Bug] converting to avi for example, file output name should be name of titleset (cedric) - resolved.
· 0006471: [Bug] in windows 8 icon in taskbar does not show progress (cedric) - resolved.
· 0006473: [Bug] creating custom profile avi container with xvid video does not work (cedric) - resolved.
· 0006465: [Bug] remove "main title" and time from name of titleset so it does not appear in menu (cedric) - resolved.
· 0006466: [Bug] false message - always asked "folder needs cleaning" when folder is empty (cedric) - resolved.
· 0006467: [Information] create custom profile, and press convert - custom profile just created is not selected as profile to use for conversion (cedric) - resolved.
· 0006468: [Bug] custom profiles not always working depending on settings (cedric) - resolved.