Softpedia Editor's Review for DVD Clone Factory
Perfect clone your favorite DVD movies
Written by Bogdan Popa on June 25th, 2012
Creating backups for your movies or data stored on DVDs often requires a specialized application that can create 1:1 copies of the original media.
Such a tool is DVD Clone Factory, a software solution designed to help you copy an entire DVD without spending much time getting used to the interface or trying to cope with complex settings.
The interface is minimal, which means you only have to adjust a couple of settings and press the ''Next'' button until the cloning process begins. As soon as the installation ends you can choose the drive that contains the DVD you want to clone. The next step concerns the temporary location where the files will be stored until they are burned back on a blank DVD, so once again a couple of clicks should do.
Afterwards, DVD Clone Factory asks you to pick the DVD content you need to copy and wait until the cloning process reaches the final step. This is the moment when the application will ask you to select the writing device and the burning speed.
That's basically it, DVD Clone Factory has turned the whole process in a matter of seconds. It all took just a few minutes during our test, so everything should go quite smoothly on most systems.
The conclusion is that DVD Clone Factory is worth a chance, especially if you copy DVDs on a regular basis. The ease of use is the main advantage this application has over many of its competitors and since it has no complex configurations, the less experienced users can fully enjoy it.
DVD Clone Factory description
Here are some key features of "DVD Clone Factory":
· Perfect 1:1 DVD to DVD clone.
· Sound and video never lose in quality.
· Clone all the Special Features, Menus, Subtitles & Languages.
· High speed and easy to use -- Just a few clicks.
· Support both DVD-5 and DVD-9, allowing you to split DVD-9 on to two disks.
· Use most DVD-R / DVD-RW / DVD+R / DVD+RW burners.
· Support both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
· Pentium 166Mhz, equivalent processor or better
· 128 MB RAM
· 1 GB hard disk space
· DVD burner
· In the demo version you can copy only the first VOB fles.