Are you looking for impeccable DVD video quality? Do you think it is difficult to find a recording application that fulfills all of your DVD burning needs?
Pixbyte Development SL meets its clients' needs by launching a new generation of DVD burning software through the reputable DVD Ranger.
DVD Ranger is once again a pioneer in the DVD recording industry. Re-structured from top to bottom, the GUI usability and functionality works flawlessly, providing the best possible DVD copying experience.
The Pixbyte Laboratories have worked hard this year to come up with a brand new technology, essential for our new DVD Ranger generation - The LinkScanner Technology. Created using the latest video technologies, the LinkScanner Technology added to the DVD Ranger can perform a thorough scanning of any DVD and indicate the user any real streams/links or fake DVDs.
What a great way to save time and get straight to the high quality DVD experience! In addition, DVD Ranger the new generation features a new UI for better functionality and Xvid/DivX compression. Users have an expanded range of options, since the new DVD Ranger allows them to edit profiles and customize their DVD recording process.
All in all, this application will prove to be a very reliable and easy-to-use DVD burning software.
Here are some key features of "DVD-Ranger":
· The HotFix Manager function, for instant fixes of the newest DVDs;
· Amazing Physxtech technology, featuring a high quality recompressing engine;
· DVD-to-mobile copying, on your IPod, PSP, Zune or your computer hard drive;
· Copy up to 10 standard movies from DVDs to a BluRay disk;
· Region code handling and many more
· Internet Connection
· DVD drive
· 7-day trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New! – Fixed memory handling in Blu-ray Transcoder.
· New! – Fixed memory leaks in Blu-ray Converter.
· New! – Fixed verification function of burned disc.
· New! – Optimized burning engine.
· New! – Added Cloud Uploader
· New! – Updated help file.
· New! – Some fixed resource issues.