Softpedia in association with Fengtao Software offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy DVDFab Blu-ray Copy with a 20% discount. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the "Buy Now" button; you'll surely notice, the discount has been activated. No coupons, no codes, no questions, no hassle! Get it now, while it's hot!
Please note that although the download link points to the DVDFab suite, the buy link will provide access only to this module, namely DVDFab Blu-ray Copy. If you want to purchase the entire suite, please follow this link.
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy allows users to create backups of their discs onto other discs or to create an ISO off the movie.
One can also use DVDFab Blu-ray Copy to extract the main video from a Blu-ray and to burn it onto a separate disc.
· Pentium II 500MHz
· 512MB of RAM
· 100GB of Free Hard Disk Space
· A Blu-ray Drive
· Internet Connection
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated decryption keys.
· Added support for new Java protections.
· Fixed a problem that profiles uses too much memory.
· Fixed a problem that cannot reset DMA.
· Fixed a problem that the setting of CPU cores is wrong in certain cases.
· Fixed a crash problem at start-up in certain cases.