DoItFast4U! is the best tool available for automating the process of demuxing your assets from your DVD VTS sets to work with in re-authoring the title.
If you've worked on many projects at all, you know by now that a lot of it is a manual process of writing scripts, renaming, demuxing. etc. (Important: Read Step 1 of the Guide or this program may not function correctly for you!)
Another question you may be wondering: "What makes this tool so great?" In the past I'd say because I, the author, am one of you. I back up my DVDs and uses methods everyone else uses too. I'm not a programmer who knows code but no real idea of how to make DVD-r. I use this tool daily, and strive to make it the best possible tool to fulfill my needs, which means you benefit too!
Here are some key features of "DoItFast4U":
· Demuxing an entire VTS by VobID, including subtitles (first program ever to do this that we're aware of!)
· Demuxing an entire VTS using .ifo/.vob files that are on the hard drive. (Admittedly slow, but it works!) Can demux by Vob ID/Cell ID now!
· All options are remembered for each VTS now. The settings are dependent on VTS. Every VTS is independent configurable, to give you the maximum control of the output!
· Will automatically create directories for you if you like your VTSes in separate directories.
· Built-in DVDCalc! Amazingly accurate compared to others out there. Adjusts for .vob overhead automatically!
· Rips (via DVD Decrypter) the VTS title set you specify for later processing FAST! This includes the audio and the index for processing subtitles!
· Runs DVD2AVI for you and saves a project file for use in your Avisynth script.
· Writes the Avisynth script for you! It will also add the proper lines for the Decomb.dll plug-in if you are having to process interlaced "extras".
· Determines frame count and flags .avs files (.avs-no-cce) if they have potential to crash CCE!
· Now autodetects Forcefilm/Decomb needs for NTSC DVDs with 99.9% accuracy! Also Detects interlacing for PAL, and will automatically write .avs scripts to deinterlace!
· Now autodetects Subtitles/Closed-Captioning needs based on your .ifo files! Will also automatically check the sub/cc boxes for you (if subs exist) if you set it to.
· Automatically uses vobsub to create .idx/.sub files for use with subrip, for 100% perfectly synced subtitles. Will demux Closed-Captioning stream also, if desired.
· Processes substreams/ccstreams into .sst/.scc for Scenarist importing (coming soon!)
· Includes a utility for running pulldown on your files after you've encoded them.
· Includes a utility for renaming your authored VTS set to the title set number you're replacing.
· Now processes all angles included in the chosen VTS/PGC!
· Ability to demux all VTSes at ONCE!
· More to come in the future, based on user feedback/needs!