Softpedia Editor's Review for Music DVD Creator
An innovative utility for you to personalize your own music
Written by Elena Opris on August 8th, 2012
As the title of this software implies, Music DVD Creator allows you to to create DVDs from media tracks of various formats, including MP3, WAV, WMA and AVI.
The interface of the application is clean and intuitive. You can get started by giving a name to your project, as well as by choosing the default background, audio coding mode and sample frequency rate, video TV mode, display mode and aspect ratio.
So, you can import files and CDs by using the file browser only, since the "drag and drop" method is unsupported. Batch processing is allowed. Plus, you can record audio, as well as add DVD titles and chapters.
In the list you can check out all music titles, play time, lyrics files, background pictures and audio files. Once your work is complete, you can save the DVD to the hard drive (by specifying the output folder) or burn it to disc (select the burn engine and DVD device).
The simple-to-use program requires a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, has a good response time, quickly finishes a task and didn't freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. There's also a comprehensive help file that you can check out. We strongly recommend Music DVD Creator to all users, regardless of their experience level.
Music DVD Creator description
Here are some key features of "Music DVD Creator":
· Convert: Convert all audio file (MP3, WMA, WMV, MIDI, etc)into DVD format
· Rip Audio Track: Rip all CD tracks; rip all audio tracks from video file containing audio and save as DVD file
· Record: Record audio from record device such as microphone and Line In to save as DVD file
· Add Image: Add your favorite image or photo as playback background
· ADD Lyrics: Add lyrics in the background image to display as subtitle
· Freely add/remove/modify/arrange Title and Chapter
· Output to Hard Disk: Output the converted DVD file to hard disk
· Burn DVD: Burn to DVD disc for permanent storage, space and cost saving, a DVD disc possesses nearly 10 times of a CD disc
· Preview DVD: to experience the wonderful music DVD in advance
· Supports PAL and NTSC; supports Letter Box and Pan & Scan display mode; supports 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio
· Supports all popular DVD media and dual-layer DVD-9 burner, burned DVD disc playable on PC & home DVD player
· Intel Celeron 400MHz CPU or higher
· 256MB RAM
· Graphic Card: 24 Bits resolution
· 8MB Video-ROM or more
· Sound Card: PCI sound cards, Integration chipset on mainboard, USB audio devices etc.
· At least 10 GB available hard disk space
· DirectX 8.0 or later
· Windows Media Player 9.0 or later
· 14 days trial period
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Brand new apperance
· Fixed some bugs
· Compliant with Windows newly released Vista system