Open Blu-ray ripper is a handy application that can freely convert Blu-ray movies to various video formats like AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, 3GP, MP4, FLV, SWF, MOV, TS, RM, ASF and audio formats like MP3, M4A, WAV, AC3, MP2, AMR, FLAC, WMA, OGG, RA, AAC, AU, AIFF, etc.
Here are some key features of "Open Blu-ray Ripper":
Decrypting Blu-ray discs:
· Open Blu-ray ripper can convert BD+ or AACS protected Blu-ray movies with a third party such as Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper.
Fast conversion speed:
· Compared with other Blu-ray rippers, Open Blu-ray ripper largely increases the encoding speed of H264, 800% faster than ever. (An NVIDIA video card is needed.)
Easy to use:
· Open Blu-ray ripper is a real "one-click" solution to convert Blu-ray movies to various popular audio and video formats. The user-friendly interfaces make the conversion process easy and fun.
· Open Blu-ray ripper is such a powerful application that it supports for various customized settings.
· Pentium-IV 1.0 GHz or a faster processor
· 512MB of RAM
· 20 GB free hard disk space (NTFS partition)
· A Blu-ray disc drive
· Can perform only one full Blu-ray rip, after that it can only convert 5 GB of the source movie.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Supports latest Blu-ray movies
· Optimized the support for BD+