TDMore Blu-ray Copy 220.127.116.11
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in TDMore Blu-ray Copy 18.104.22.168:
- Improved the interface of switching copy mode.
- A crash problem when an unusable disc is inserted for burning.
- A problem that Start button still works when no title is selected.
- Some burning errors under Clone mode.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 32.1 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ CD/DVD Tools \ CD/DVD Rip/Other Tools
You can also purchase:
· 25% OFF TDMore Blu-ray Copy - lifetime license
· 25% OFF TDMore 4-in-1 bundle (TDMore Blu-ray Copy, TDMore DVD Copy, TDMore DVD Converter, TDMore Blu-ray Converter) - lifetime license.
· 25% OFF TDMore 5-in-1 bundle (TDMore DVD Copy, DVD Converter, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Converter, Video Converter) - lifetime license.
TDMore Blu-ray Copy can help you create local copies of your Blu-Ray discs, providing support for both 2D and 3D content. You can use it for backup purposes, so as to make sure that you can always watch your favorite movies even if the original disc gets misplaced.
Copy BD image files and directoriesThe application provides support for BD image files (in ISO, IMG, NRG and INI format) and folders. It automatically detects a loaded Blu-ray disc and displays a small preview of the main movie, enabling you to watch it prior to proceeding.
Working with TDMore Blu-ray Copy should pose no problem to users, since each option is clear and easily accessible. It can even generate a 1:1 clone of the loaded disc, containing all the files on the Blu-ray.
Copy or clone Blu-ray discs with easeThere are three copy modes that you can choose from. The application can create copies of the entire disc content, which means that all the menus, commercials, trailers and other extra materials will be included alongside the main movie.
Alternatively, you can opt for copying the main movie only, which obviously occupied less disk space. The output can be saved as a Blu-ray folder or an ISO image, with customizable size (BD 50, BD 25), included audio stream and subtitles. Moreover, TDMore Blu-ray Copy can be used for generating a duplicate of the disc, without making a compromise on playback quality.
Have your Blu-ray discs backed up in minutesTDMore Blu-ray Copy is a reliable tool for those who want to backup their Blu-ray discs, enabling them to create full or main movie copies without a lot of effort.
During our testing, copying the main movie of a Blu-ray disc took about 34 minutes to complete, at a speed of more than 9 MB per second, without a significant impact on the system resources.
TDMore Blu-ray Copy was reviewed by Mihaela Citea, last updated on January 22nd, 2015
Runs on: Windows Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit