WonderFox DVD Ripper is a software that allows users to extract videos to 121 formats, fast and with zero quality loss.
You can convert to HD (AVI, MP4, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, TS), web format (FLV, SWF, YouTube Video, Facebook Video) as well as to many formats compatible with Apple, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony and Microsoft portable devices.
The software supports Intel Core, NVIDIA CUDA and AMD to generate 6X faster video conversion speed so you can rip a 120 minute DVD in 50 minutes.
WonderFox DVD Ripper also has a large number of useful tools that allow you to split movies into multiple clips, capture images from video and save them as pictures, keep the original subtitles after conversion and add contrast, sharpen and other effects to movies.
Here are some key features of "WonderFox DVD Ripper":
· Rip content of DVDs to a wide range of video formats such as AVI, MP4, VOB, MKV, MPEG, MOV, FLV, WMV, 3GP.
· It takes 50 minutes to rip a 120 minutes' DVD to AVI with 0 quality loss.
· Convert DVD to the popular portable devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S3, Nokia Lumia 900, BlackBerry Playbook, HTC Flyer, Sony, Microsoft surface.
· Easy to use in three steps: Load DVD > Set Profile > Get Started.
· Built in video editor that allows you to adjust contrast, brightness, saturation, sharpness and add effects such as blur, noise or mosaic.
· CPU: 1GHz
· RAM: 512 MB
· Graphic card: DirectX 9 compatible graphic card or higher
· Monitor: XGA (800*600) or higher resolution monitor
· Unregistered version is limited to convert only 5 minutes of each loaded file.
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Faster conversion speed. For example: convert 10 1280P HD video about 2.5 hours. (I7/4G DDR3)
· Fixed bugs on converting video to AVI
· Fixed bug on subtitle