Ideal DVD Copy is an effective and easy-to-use utility for users who want to copy DVD movies on their hard-drive or different disks.
It can burn DVD9 to DVD9 directly to keep the same quality as the original one. It also can shrink a DVD9 to fit for a 4.7GB disc to save your money on blank DL DVDs.
It offers four copy modes, entire disc, only main movie, selected episodes and split DVD9 to two DVD5 to meet different user's need. For TV Show and episodic DVDs, the selected episodes copy mode enable you to choose one or more episodes you like to copy.
Here are some key features of "Ideal DVD Copy":
· True 1:1 DVD Copy without losing any quality - Copy entire DVD to 4.7GB disc or 8.5 GB dual layer disc with 1:1 mode. The copied DVD is completely the same as the original DVD you bought
· Copy DVD-9 movie to a 4.7GB disc - Shrink DVD-9 movie to fit on a 4.7GB disc in near perfect quality. Save your money to purchase expensive dual layer discs
· Copy main movie only - Remove menus, trailers, unwanted audios and subtitles
· Copy DVD-9 movie to two 4.7GB discs - Split a DVD-9 movie to two 4.7GB discs without losing any quality. Save your expensive dual layer discs and keep the original quality
· Copy DVD movie to hard disk - Enjoy it from hard disk without original DVD. Or burn it to blank disc later
· Remove all the restrictions of DVD - Make region free. Remove UOPs. Remove all protections (CSS, Sony ARccOS, PuppetLock, etc.). Constantly updated to overcome any new protections
· Fast copying speed - Copy a DVD within 20-40 minutes, depending on your system performance
· Very easy to use - Simple user interface, just one click
· High Compatibility - Support almost all DVD Writers and blank discs (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL). Copies can be played back on home and computer DVD players
· 512 MB RAM
· 10 uses only
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Upgrade two internal burning engines to the latest version;
· Solved the minimization issue;
· Other minor fixes and improvements