Softpedia Editor's Review for Need4 DVD Burner
A useful DVD burning software you can use on your computer
Written by Bogdan Popa on June 28th, 2012
Need4 DVD Burner is a CD and DVD burning tool that relies on a very clean GUI to interact with its users.
The application can create data, audio and video projects, each of these coming with its very own set of options.
For example, creating a data disc is not at all a difficult job, but it’s worth mentioning that the app offers multiple options, including several disc types, such as CD, mini-CD, DVD and Bluray.
Of course, any file format can be placed on a data disc, but if you wish to create an audio disc that can be played by your car or home stereo, there’s a dedicated option just for that. This time however, only CDs and mini-CDs are supported, as well as MP3, WMA, OGG and AAC files.
Creating a video DVD however is a bit more complicated because Need4 DVD Burner offers many more options. For example, the available modes include video CD, super video CD, DVD, VIDEO_TS to DVD, AVCHD DVD and Bluray video.
Obviously, you are allowed to choose between NTSC and PAL, configure the quality and the aspect ratio, set the disc type and pick the DVD menu template.
Last but not least, Need4 DVD Burner comes with two extra tools that allow you to copy a disc and create an ISO image file using the selected items.
The burning engine is fast enough to please any experienced user out there and it doesn’t affect system performance in any way.
Overall, Need4 DVD Burner is clearly a helpful product when it comes to disc burning apps, offering not only a good-looking user interface, but also a fast and reliable burning engine.
Need4 DVD Burner description
Here are some key features of "Need4 DVD Burner":
· Burn DVDs and CDs with any type of content - data,audio or video
· Create VCDs, SVCDs and DVDs with video in all popular video formats: AVI, MPEG, MOV, WMV, ASF, and others
· Use Need4 DVD Burner as AVI to DVD, MPEG to DVD, WMV to DVD, MP4 to DVD burner. Need4 DVD Burner support all popular video formats
· Burn audio CDs from MP3, WMA, and WAV originals
· Drag-and drop and preview videos before burning
· Automatically edit the quality of your videos, add chapters and titles to your DVDs
· Intel or AMD or compatible processors at 1.5 GHz or higher
· RAM: 256 Mb or higher
· 1 GB of free hard disk space.
· Internet connection for program activation.
· 10 runs trial
· nag screen