Game Jackal Enterprise has become the gaming tool of choice for cybercafes! Cybercafe owners and managers stand arm in arm with the private gaming community when it comes to no CD gaming.
Protection of their gaming investment, convenience of use and small hard drive footprint are cited as the main reasons for moving to the Game Jackal product. Given the growing popularity of Game Jackal Enterprise within the world-wide cybercafe community it was inevitable that we would develop an Enterprise Edition of this great product.
The Enterprise Edition of Game Jackal has all the features of the basic product plus some fantastic additions to enhance the manageability of a no CD gaming environment for cybercafe owners. The Enterprise Edition will seemlessly integrate with other third-party launchers and cyber-cafe programs such as CyberCafe Enterprise and SmartLaunch.
Note: The current installation does not contain the Enterprise build of the Game Jackal client. Please install Game Jackal Pro or above on the client machine(s).
Here are some key features of "Game Jackal Enterprise":
· Automatic distribution of game profiles to client machines.
· Remote game activation (and deactivation).
· No virtual drives required.
· Game Jackal Enterprise can run silently on client machines as a Windows service providing greater compatibility with cybercaflaunching software such as Smartlaunch and CybercafePro.
· Has been developed and tested with third-party launches such as Smartlaunch and CyberCafe Pro.
· IBM-compatible client PCs with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor
· 2 MB hard-disk space
· 64 MB RAM
· 21 days trial
· 4 clients
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a Windows Server 2008 compatibility issue.
· Fixed a bug that could cause an unexpected exception to occur.
· Fixed a "hang on exit" issue.