ADDTimer is a simple, easy to use timer app designed to help remind you when a set time is up.
The application allows you to launch multiple instances with different titles and time periods that are based on settings passed to it from an XML file.
Here are some key features of "ADDTimer":
· Simple user interface
· XML configuration files passed to timer at command line or shortcut
· Launch multiple timers using multiple configurations
· Speak message upon timer expiration
· Configuration file editor built in
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug were any durations greater than 100 was truncated to 100.