Advanced World Clock is a useful program that helps you keep track of the time in different parts of the world. It will display the current time in each city you select.
The map locator helps you navigate through the world map, but you might use the keyboard arrow keys as well.
Once you find a city, hover your mouse on it you can see its time, GMT offset, state and country, by clicking on it the main clock will be toggled with city time you selected on the map.
Here are some key features of "Advanced World Clock":
· Realistic world map
· DST (daylight saving time) support
· 24 or 12 hours time display method
· International dial codes for countries
· Map locator and a stunning clock
· An Intel Pentium processor or equivalent, 1000 MHz or faster
· 512 MB of available random-access memory (RAM)
· 20 MB available disk space
· 1024 x 768 screen resolution
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Optimized multiple clock view, you can now add up to 12 clocks
· Fixed wrong daylight saving time in multiple clock
· Low usage of system resources
· Few changes and bug fixes
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function