TimeLog is a useful and powerful instrument that's been designed to record project timings.
TimeLog allows you to monitor the time it takes you to complete a project or task. Detailed or summary timesheets and summary totals can be printed with ease.
You can indicate when you started and stopped working on a particular task and TimeLog will prompt you periodically to check whether the timing should continue.
· Microsoft Access 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
· Limited to 2 projects
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add support for Office 2013.
· Add the For one Collection Unit? option to the TimeLog Details form.
· This allows a TimeLog entry to represent a specific number of hours, minutes, etc. as defined by the Collection Unit.
· Add the Cancel button to all data entry forms to allow closing the form discarding any pending changes.