Horas is a handy and reliable application designed to keep track of time by displaying multiple clocks on your desktop.
Horas is packed with useful features and yet, it is very easy to use. Whether you are a computer novice, a hobbyist, or a professional, you will find Horas invaluable in helping you stay properly connected to the rest of the world.
Just select the locations you want to monitor and Horas does the rest.
There are many options available such as the automatic adjustment of daylight saving changes, Swatch Internet Time support, analog and digital displays, auto-hiding of the clocks, custom date and time formats, custom fonts, custom backgrounds, and time zone information downloading.
Plus, Horas can automatically adjust your computer clock by synchronizing it with atomic clocks. A powerful time converter is also included to let you enter any time in any city and see the corresponding time in all the other cities.
Horas takes very little space on your desktop and can be controlled from a little icon in the taskbar status area.
Here are some key features of "Horas":
· Automatic adjustment of your computer clock.
· Automatic adjustment of daylight saving changes.
· Powerful time converter.
· Quick time lookup in remote time zones.
· Swatch Internet Time support.
· Time zone and server data updating from the Internet.
· Transparent, textured, and daylight background styles.
· Color and font customization.
· Many date and time format options.
· Foreign language scripts support.
· Vertical and horizontal clock alignment.
· Can dock and auto-hide like a toolbar.
· Can stay on top of other application windows.
· Scaleable display to look good at all sizes.
· Simple appearance to economize resources consumption.
· Does not waste desktop or taskbar space.
· Compliant until year 10000.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated the software for Windows 8 compatibility.