PayPunch is a Biometric Time Clock & Attendance tracking system that replaces the typical time clock used to track employees attendance. Instead of employees punching a time-card, they simply insert their hand into the reader and enter their employee number. PayPunch does the rest! PayPunch ROI is absolutely outstanding and it can pay for itself in as little as 2-3 months. How will it save your company money?
PayPunch is a simple solution that pays for itself over and over again by allowing your company to:
· Automate payroll processing
· Eliminate buddy-punching
· Eliminate time-cards
· Eliminate early punch-ins
· Eliminate unauthorized overtime
· Eliminate hours of payroll calculations
· Accurately reports employee time/attendance to Payroll & HR
Here are some key features of "PayPunch Lite":
· Drastically Reduces Payroll Processing Cost
· Eliminates paper cards and all cost associated with paper cards (cards, ribbons, etc.)
· Reduces time needed to verify attendance data
· Reduces time needed to calculate and process payroll
· Eliminates mistakes in calculating work hours and other human errors (manual reentering, etc.)
· Centralized payroll processing reduces HR and accounting personnel involvement
· Eliminates "Buddy-Punching"
· Biometric HandReaders provide with highest level of security
· Impossible to punch in or out for somebody else
· Helps Managers and Supervisors Control Overtime
· Enforces company rounding rules and policies for multiple shifts and departments
· Provides reports identifying overtime usage for better control
· Keeps historical data to analyze trends
· New User Interface - PayPunch appearance changes from MS Office 2003 to MS Office 2007.
· IBM compatible CPU with 300 MHZ Intel Pentium processor or faster
· 64 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
· 50 MB free hard disk space
· 800 x 600 screen resolution with 16-bit high color or above
· 10/100 megabit network interface card
· Windows compatible printer
· For Ethernet connected readers: TCP/IP Protocol must be installed
· For Directly connected readers: at least one available Serial COM Port
· For Telephone line connected readers: modem and a telephone line
· 30-day trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Registration Change Report - ability to generate reports of changes made to the registration information. See who made the changes, when the change was made, as well as the support notes to the modification.
· Recovery of Unidentified Employees - all employees that have been added to the device, regardless of their status in PayPunch will be imported into the database. Conveniently, the information can be adjusted afterwards to meet the requirements.
· Weekly Shifts - new shift mode is added.
· Email Notifications - reports can now be sent over email via notifications plug-in.
· Extended Exceptions - more rules were added for controlling exceptions. It is now possible to control whether the exception should be paid or not (i.e. specify the number of consecutive working days required for an exception to count as pay-eligible).
· Working Shift Hours Rules - in a weekly shift mode, the new rules were added for working shift hours.
· New Auto Shift Assignment - new automatic shift assig...