Timesheets MTS is a handy time and materials billing system designed for accountancy firms, contractors and consultants.
It includes employee expense reimbursement, and a fully featured activity and cost reporting system for project managmement and profitability analysis.
The application includes customizable, printable reports and invoices. It is also capable of dealing with international currencies and GST / VAT tax systems.
Here are some key features of "Timesheets MTS":
· Enter and track time, travel, expenses and issuess using a simple timesheets interface
· Enter and track an effectively unlimited projects, tasks, and customers
· Use timesheets to enter and track time by hours and minutes, or decimal hours, or customizable time units
· Drag and drop timesheet entries between days for quick data entry
· Full mouse support or use keyboard shortcuts for quick timesheets data entry
· Store favorites for quick data entry
· Generate invoices using actual time sheet cost information
· Different billing rates by employee type
· Allowance for sales tax, consumption taxes (VAT, GST), support for multi level tax systems
· Localizeable currency
· Invoice tracking
· Debtor tracking
· Tracking of reimbursements for employees
· Track project level budgets, or WBS level budgets
· Employee chargeable hours requirement tracking by week
· Multi user time tracking software
· Multi user software storing all of your company timesheet information centrally, meaning that all reports are completely current and up to date
· Internal messaging system
· Tracking of issues (also could be bug tracking) and assignation to users
· Printable reports
· Excel/HTML/Text reports
· Fully customizable to your company
· Fully customizable tax rates
· Fully customizable markups, discounts, and reimbursement rates
· Many global settings to control how users see and enter timesheet data, as well as local settings to allow users to adjust their own interface
· MDAC 2.5+
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug that could stop the program starting up properly if it was closed while minimized.
· Removed a rather pointless check when saving a non-billable time when the parent project/task were billable and non-billable fields were switched off via user preferences.
· Adjusted the form height of the add/edit times screen.
· When a project or task is copied the creation date and start/end dates are set to the current date.
· The right click "start timer for selected time" menu now works properly.
· The summary hours reports now only reports on projects and employees with activity during the report period.