Two-Click Reminder is a useful application designed to schedule reminders for important tasks.
Traditional calendar and task-management programs require many steps to create a single reminder. In fact, you often need to create an appointment just to create a reminder, even for a trivial task.
Your calendar can clutter up with such trivial appointments. Two-Click Reminder, on the other hand, streamlines reminder-creation into two or three easy steps.
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [Feature] The layout for the main screen has been redesigned.
· [Feature] The projected time for a reminder is now much easier to read.
· [Feature] A wide variety of date and time formats can now be used in the "Remind me at..." fields.
· [Feature] The way dates and times are displayed is now highly customizable.
· [Feature] A new set of controls can be used to quickly set a reminder to go off in a given number of time units. (Registered-version feature)
· [Feature] Changed version numbering to make it easier to remember.