Actual Window Manager is a technologically advanced utility tool that interacts with the Windows operating system's shell to bring the extended manipulation functionality to every window in the system.
It allows you to roll up/unroll windows, hide them to the Windows notification area (system tray), keep them always-on-top of others, make them semi-transparent - and many other advanced window actions available both in the automatic way (upon startup, activation / deactivation, minimization etc.) and in the manual way (via extra buttons added to each window's title bar or via extra options added to each window's system window menu).
Actual Window Manager keeps track of all the configuration changes you make to each individual window and applies the changes automatically on-the-fly.
Furthermore, Actual Window Manager runs semi-automatically, sparing you from the task of trying to understand how it works.
Here are some key features of "Actual Window Manager":
- Window Settings:
- Provides advanced abilities to manipulate windows in various ways (both automatic and manual).
- Virtual Desktops:
- Extends general window management with the ability to group windows within virtual desktops.
- Multiple Monitors Extensions:
- Enhances common Windows user interface for multiple display environments.
- Now the Desktop Mirroring feature uses the hardware video acceleration available for Windows Desktop presentation since Windows Vista. This allows the near-real-time performance for such graphics-intensive applications as video players, video games and other similar programs where high performance mirroring is required.
- Note: Hardware accelerated mirroring is available only when the Aero visual theme is active.
- Save Idle Screens automatic mode is improved:
- correct reaction on a desktop configuration change
- screen savers do not start anymore if the Control Center is stopped
- screen savers stop when the Control Center is stopped or unloaded
- Windows 8/8.1: Support of StartIsBack Plus is improved.
- Windows 8.1: Look of the Start button in Actual Taskbar is improved.
- Windows 8.1: Start screen opened via Actual Taskbar's Start button did not close on the second click on Start button.
- Windows 8.1 x64: ActualWindowManagerShellCenter64.exe sometimes crashed when using Alt-Tab.
- Windows 8.1: Al...