HandyMenuM8 is a useful application that was designed to help Windows 8 users looking for a simpler means of performing various system power actions.
The program runs minimized in your system tray and right-licking it icon will reveal all the commands you can use. Thus, you will be able to lock the PC, log off the current user, hibernate or activate the hybrid suspend state, reboot or shutdown the computer.
· NET Framework 4.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Reformatted GUI to be more fitting to Windows 8 style.
· Added new icon set.
· Added PowerDialog with all the power icons.
· Added option to enable PowerDialog.
· Added option to disable the confirm dialog on actions.
· Added option to hide Lock PC, and Log Off.
· Added option to use a custom icon.
· Added link to the Facebook page for HMM8.
· Removed the INI file, and now using the registry.
· Added option to boot straight to the desktop.
· Tidied up the code significantly.
· Cleaned up the setup file, no more icons included.
· Added offline help file.
· Added license and dislaimer.