Touch-It is a powerful application that allows you to make us of on-screen keyboards.
You can type right away using the preset templates or create your own from scratch. Touch-It is created to fully mimic a desktop keyboard. Features like keyboard on logon screen, Ctrl Alt Del and task switching are supported.
Beside standard alphanumeric keys, Touch-It includes some special buttons to interact with third applications using Windows messages, COM interface or library callback. You can then turn the keyboard into a real control panel.
Here are some key features of "Touch-It":
· Automatic layout for all languages according to Windows settings.
· Floating keyboard or docked to a border of screen like an app bar. The full screen windows are never covered.
· Type rate and delay according to the Windows settings.
· Full unicode support.
· Insertion of preset text.
· Launching of application.
· Ctrl Alt Del supported.
· Keyboard on Winlogon screen.
· Task switching supported.
· Multi monitor supported. Display floating or appbar keyboards on any monitor connected.
· Alpha blending support for transparencies and shadowing.
· Easy deployment of your custom made keyboards using autoinstall packages.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Some characters were not correctly displayed in Arabic.
· Keyboard substitution is now well managed. (eg. French (Canada) keyboard)
· In "Better performance" mode, the memory was not well freed in case of a reload. (eg. When applying setup modifications while Touch-It was running)