XP Visual Tools 1.8.7
A suite of visual tweaks that can improve the looks of the operating system and keep the visuals fresh by switching them with aspecific frequency
Not just the looks are changed as the suite features a slew of effects that include the modification of the sound scheme and animations.
The bundle brings to the table visual customizations for certain areas of the operating system. It can make the taskbar or the Start Menu transparent up to a certain degree that can be previewed on the spot.
This can be helpful for those that want to add a bit of pizzazz to the desktop environment and check out what lurks behind these elements.
A visual style section can be used to apply the tweaks to a specific application, a folder or a process of an installed program.
The appearance of the operating system can be tweaked further by changing the look on the logon screen. The modification is continuous, which means that the screens changed at a specific interval.
The same applies for the wallpapers, which can be added in bulk to the application and then changed with a frequency specified by the user.
In the end the result of the visual tweaking makes Windows XP look more appealing and the user is never bored because of the constant change of the scenery. Functionality is not affected and in some cases it is even improved.
- XP Transparency:
- Is the first magic utility from XP Visual Tools pack, which takes advantage of the new features included in Windows XP
- Now you can reveal all that is hidden behind the Taskbar and Start Menu, by applying the desired level of transparency to that ones
- XP Visual Style:
- Is a great option for making your old Windows Programs look great
- It's easy and safe to use, it doesn't modify in one or other way the processed file
- It applies the look and feel of any Windows XP Skins (XP Themes) to old programs
- XP Logon Screen:
- Gives you the opportunity to use multiple XP logon screens and automatically swapping between them at specified interval
- You can even preview your Windows XP Logon screen before selecting the one you want
- Sort XP Logon screens in alphabetic order or by title
- XP Wallpaper:
- Offers you a total and complete solution to manage all your wallpaper collections and automatically swap between them at specified intervals
- Your favorite Windows XP Wallpapers list can be sorted in alphabetical order or randomly by title and you can preview any file before using it
- It's as easy as can be to add a new file to favorites list by drag & drop them from Windows Explorer.
XP Visual Tools
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!