ZMover helps you manage your desktop layout by enabling you to set the size, position and layering of application windows. Instead of wasting time rearranging windows across your single or multiple monitor display, you can configure ZMover to do the job for you. Simply tell ZMover which windows you want to modify and how, then hide the program and let it work in the background.
ZMover will monitor the desktop and automatically reposition, resize, or even keep selected windows below or above the others when they open. ZMover helps you manage windows across several monitors with ease. The number of applications lacking multiple monitor support and the increased desktop space offered by such setups make it more difficult to maintain an optimal desktop layout.
ZMover eliminates these difficulties with its ability to define window layouts for different monitor configurations. ZMover features a toolbox with an intuitive view of your display and commands to easily rearrange windows on any monitor. You can also save your desktop icon positions on each monitor configuration and restore them later if they get shuffled. Hot key support is provided to perform operations at the touch of a key, even when ZMover is hidden, including the ability to send the cursor to any monitor.
ZMover stores user preferences in a small portable file. So it’s easy to define a desktop layout on one computer and propagate it to other computers in a lab or a data processing center. Organizations can benefit significantly from this capability in situations where it’s important to position windows in a uniform and familiar way across many workstations.
Whenever you want your desktop to be arranged in a certain way, simply allow ZMover to do it instead of doing it manually!
Here are some key features of "ZMover":
· Enables you to control the position, size, and layering of any window.
· Includes a toolbox to easily manage windows on multiple displays.
· Backs up and restores desktop icon positions.
· Adapts to display configuration changes on the fly.
· Easy drag and drop user interface.
· Works in the background and doesn't waste desktop space.
· Unicode software with regional settings support.
· Does not include adware, spyware, or any other malware technologies.
· Scanned prior to publication to ensure that it is free of viruses.
· Digitally signed with an Authenticode certificate to ensure its integrity and authenticity.
· Packaged using an MSI Windows native and compliant installer.
· 5 MB of free disk space to install the software.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the ability to filter windows by class name only.
· Added a Reset All Handlers hot key.
· Modified the behavior of the Handler description Default button in the Window Handler window.
· Initialized the monitor number to the current window position in the Window Handler window.