AltDrag gives you the ability to move and resize your windows in a new way. After you have started the program, you can simply hold down the Alt key and then click and drag any window.
Besides just moving windows, you can resize, maximize and close them too. AltDrag simply allows you to do more with less mouse movements.
AltDrag was designed with the mission to implement this behavior to the Windows platform.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added configuration GUI
· Added ability to scroll through windows with the scrollwheel (like Alt+Tab!)
· Added ability to blacklist by process name (see wiki)
· Added new mouse action: Lower
· Added performance options MoveRate and ResizeRate. Increase if dragging or resizing is slow
· The scroll hook should no longer stop working when locking the screen or resuming the computer from sleep. A timer checks every 5 seconds if the scroll hook is still working, and re-enables it if it is not
· You can now press Escape to stop AltDrag. Useful if AltDrag gets in a weird state
· You can now press Ctrl to make AltDrag think the mouse cursor is still inside the current monitor. Should help people who have multiple monitors and want to snap at borders between monitors
· Removed info.txt. Use the website for help