Observe all the hectic goings-on at a normal bus stop: Dave S. drives past on his way to work just as he does every day. Hilda Grapevine is on the telephone again to an acquaintance. Grandad Joe is settling down on the bench.
Emma Dale is riding back to her little farm, and Erun Agin has got a cold as usual. Road sweeper Adi Tobin is making sure that the pavement is kept clean, while Lenny Larker shoots past on his skateboard. Betty Miles is taking her dog for a walk and Edna Sharples is complaining about everything again.
But this is not all you get from DTgrafic Bus Stop. It can take weeks, or even months, until you've seen everything. More backgrounds can be installed as required. You can also stick your own pictures or texts to the advertising board. Felix Tryck congratulates you on your birthday. Interaction: Try clicking on the people and see how they react.
Here are some key features of "DTgrafic Bus Stop 2":
· Interaction: You can click the figures and many will show a reaction.
· You can enable or disable all the sound effects or disable individual noises. Assign particular sounds to the people, which are then played when you click them.
· You decide when the sun should rise or set. Decide yourself when the winter should begin and how long it should last.
· More backgrounds can be installed as required. Here we will be offering new designs from time to time.
· You can stick your own pictures or texts to the advertising board
· Put your own text on the aeroplane banner. If you are deploying an e-mail program which uses the MAPI protocol (for example Outlook), a message can be displayed telling you that you have received new e-mails.
· Includes message function
· Multilingual (English/German).
· min. 128 MB main memory, min. 256 colours, recommended resolution: 1024x768
· 30 days trial
· The unregistered version is exactly the same as the full version, but with just one slight difference: after about five minutes all the people go away and don't come back again. Also some functions (for instance, your own posters) are not available.