Endless Slideshow Screensaver is a handy and easy to use photo slideshow that enables you to load your favorite images and set them as screensavers.
It has all the features of an ordinary slide show screensavers: unlimited number of pictures from local or network folders in the slide show, support for all major picture formats (some RAW formats are supported also), more than 160 vivid transition effects, customizable transition duration and delay between pictures, automatic picture resize and many, many others.
Furthermore this application automatically finds, downloads, saves and displays free desktop wallpapers from the Internet. You can choose what kind of wallpapers to download from more than 20 categories: Cars, Nature, Flowers, Anime, Girls, Sports, 3D, Movies and so on. You simply select all the categories you like in the screensaver settings and enjoy new wallpapers day after day! And you can set any picture that is currently displayed by the screensaver as your desktop background with a single key press - it will not interrupt the slide show.
Here are some key features of "Endless Slideshow Screensaver":
· Support for all major picture formats (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP and many others)
· Automatically downloads new pictures (mostly wallpapers) while slideshow is running - you just select what kind of pictures you want (Nature, Cars, Girls, Animals, 3D and many, many others)
· 100 transition effects
· Customizable delay between pictures and transition duration
· Add any number of your own pictures to the slideshow from local and/or network folders
· Select background color or image for pictures that do not fill the entire screen
· Big pictures are automatically scaled to fit the screen without quality loss
· Slideshow pause and resume
· Set any picture that is currently shown as desktop wallpaer with a single key press
· Automatic picture rotation using EXIF information and/or user-selected angle
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Pictures in RAW format are now supported;
· Control which files are used for the slideshow by choosing allowed file formats, maximum or minimum file size, or allowed EXIF tags;
· Transition preview window is now available in the "Slide Show" section of the screensaver settings.