Chromatogram Explorer Lite description
View, edit, and convert chromatograms
The DNA Chromatogram Explorer application was developed to be a Windows Explorer clone dedicated to DNA sequence analysis and manipulation. You can view the chromatograms while browsing through folders using its integrated file explorer. With a single click you can trim the low quality bases at the end of your samples.
The program is delivered in a very small package together with other free molecular biology tools. Just download the package and double click it. It will automatically self-extract.
Here are some key features of "Chromatogram Explorer Lite":
· Display sample's content as you browse through your folders
· Highlight low quality regions
· Manually trim low quality end
· Automatically trim low quality ends (batch)
· Convert between miscellaneous formats
· View FASTA, SEQ, TXT samples
· View SCF, ABI, AB, AB!, AB1 samples
· View sample's properties & statistics
· View quality values
· Extract bases from chromatograms (copy to clipboard)
· Disk operations (delete samples, move, etc)