FileOrganiser is a small, simple, easy-to-use application specially designed to help you manage your files with ease.
Developed to replace 'Explorer', the main difference is that this uses 2 panes and has 'bookmarks'. To make life much easier, especially for teachers. Two windows makes it simpler to copy FROM and TO.
So, if you were looking for an easy way to manage your files, give FileOrganiser a try and check out if its capabilities are enough to satisfy your needs.
Here are some key features of "FileOrganiser":
· File manager
· Memory card speed calculation
· Save files or folders (with lots of options) to a text file.
· Multiple File renaming
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Can now customise appearance of the word "Favourite" (under Config) to "Bookmark" or "favorite" (USA spelling)
· Added option to directly open "found.txt" under the find menu.
· Fixed problem of some folders showed grey in wrong place in favourite.
· Fixed when editing favourites list, position one was lost and ignored.
· Fixed: saves size of window resolution height/ width, if not max. (click "view"- Set to maximum" to make maximum size)
· EXIFtool now at V9.13