Just Manager is an easy to use application that allows you to organize your files, as well as rename or delete them.
Its multi-panel interface allows you to manage multiple folders at once. You can use the multi-renaming tool to batch rename files.
You can try the portable version here.
Here are some key features of "Just Manager":
· Multi-panel interface
· Panel tabs
· File operations
· File search
· Quick search
· Multi-rename tool
· Customizable interface
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Some symbolic links are resolved incorrectly - fixed.
· USB drive can't be safely removed - fixed.
· Files with non-English letters in name can't be copied from/to FTP - fixed.
· FTP file operations progress implemented.
· Browse buttons added to Startup folders page.
· Ignore list support added to folder update engine.
· Ignore list settings page redesigned.
· Context menu command added.
· Rename item in context menu doesn't work when menu called from the keyboard - fixed.
· NC style selection: context menu now opens for focused item when no items selected.
· NC style selection: context menu now opens with delayed right mouse button.
· FTP connections export/import added.
· Relative paths now supported in Copy/Move confirmation dialog.
· System folders list now can be customized.
· Now file renaming not using shell when "Use shell" checkbox unchecked.