Mass Folder Manager Pro automatically creates a specified number of folders using a pre-defined numeric naming convention.
Create multiple folders from plain text files containing folder paths or a text string list.
Optionally attach folder structure with or without files to each created folder. Prefix, suffix, separator. Include window to add, edit, or save multiple lists. Instant preview. On-the-fly result window with statistics for visually controlling creation process. Undo function
Here are some key features of "Mass Folder Manager Pro":
· Include Window - Load folder paths or string lists form multiple text files. Edit or save items.
· Prefix, Suffix and Separator - Allows more detailed folder name customization with adding extra information before and after folder name. Helpful if you want to catgorize files using folder names.
· Preview - Instantly shows the final folder names being created
· View Selected - Allows you to see the folder structure that will be attached to each created folder as a subfolder during the creation process
· View Button - Allows you to see the destination folder’s content at any time
· View Destination Checkbox - Automatically tells Windows Explorer to show the destination folder where folders are created (if selected)
· View Detailed Results Window Checkbox - Automatically shows (displays) detailed results window with statistics and separate windows for detailed result presentation
· On-the-fly Detailed Results Window - In separate windows, you can monitor sucessfully created folders with paths, attached folders and attached files if attached folders contain any, as well as uncreated folders with reasons for them (already exists or other reasons)
· Undo - Immediately deletes the most recently created folders and attached folder structures.
· Can create up to 5 main folders
· Can create up to 3 sub-folders for each created main folder
· Creates up to 5 files for each created subfolder
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Mass Folder Manager Pro 3.70 has enhanced it's error handling capabilities
· Bug fixes and improvements.