Phototheca is a fully featured application that can make it easy for you to organize countless images stored in numerous folders.
Not only can you assign keywords to your photos, but you can also create albums and events that can be previewed chronologically within a calendar.
In addition, Phototheca can also be used to password protect personal pictures that cannot be accessed by unauthorized users.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Live Album feature is added
· Open and edit photos in external application
· Import to Phototheca item is added to Windows Autoplay dialog when connect
· removable drives
· Import to Phototheca item is added to Windows Explorer's context menu
· DEVICES section in the Library let to import photos from memory cards,
· removable drives, cell phones, cameras and tablets directly, without copying to local drive first
· Drag & drop photos from Calendar into Library creates Album
· Highlighting last added item in the Library
· Detects name of graphical adapter and gives a hint where to find drivers if drivers are not installed
· Bug fixes and speed improvements