Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in iTunes 184.108.40.206:
- This update includes many design and performance improvements that make iTunes easier and more enjoyable to use.
- Family Sharing. You can now share your purchases from iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store with up to six people in your family — without sharing accounts or passwords. To start sharing, setup your iCloud Family by choosing iCloud in System Preferences on OS X Yosemite or Settings on iOS 8.
- Faster access to all of your favorite media. iTunes now includes dedicated icons for music, movies, or TV shows, which make it easier to get to wherever you want to go in your library with a single click.
- Seamless browsing between Store and library. The iTunes Store is now a part of the music, movies, or TV shows views of your library — making it simple to jump between your personal collection and what’s new for each category in the Store.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 105 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Apple Inc
- USER RATING:
- C: \ iPod Tools \ Other IPOD tools/Updates
PART OF: M3U Player download hub ( + 23 others )see alternatives
iTunes enables you to do anything you want with your gadgets, including backups, synchronization, contact management and, most importantly, install applications from the Apple Store. iPhone owners surely know that in order to buy and install apps hosted by the iTunes Store, they need the downloadable application which provides the necessary environment for purchasing software in a secure method.
The application will play your videos and music in a heartbeat, help you organize playlists and library items. Other than that, iTunes has all the features you'd expect in a media player, plus something special: you can easily subscribe to podcasts, TV shows and other types of content and each of these files are automatically delivered to your computer as soon as they become available.
The 'iTunes Backup' feature comes in quite handy and will allow you to save your library to CDs or DVDs. You can backup just the Store purchases, or the entire content, as you wish. There is also an option that enables you to perform an incremental backup, which means that only the items added or changed since the last backup will be updated.
With iTunes, everything is kept at hand and the seamless integration with external devices like iPods and iPhones allows you to manage everything with great ease. Of course you can use it as a media player as well, but it's best you take it for a spin to see for yourself what it can actually do for you.
iTunes was reviewed by Bogdan Popa, last updated on October 17th, 2014
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit
feature list requirements