Replay Radio 126.96.36.199
Using this application you can schedule to record your favorite shows from online radio stations and download podcasts to your computer
You can save the recordings to various file formats, such as MP3, WMA, MP4 or AVI and adjust their bitrate, frame size and sample rate.
Hundreds of shows and stations are pre-programmed, making recording as easy as point and click. You can even use Replay Radio as a general purpose recorder for archiving audio books, saving music, monitoring online police scanners, recording from devices attached to your PC (like cassette decks or radios), or other uses.
Once your show is recorded, Replay Radio makes MP3 files for listening with an MP3 player or your PC. Or, you can have Replay Radio automatically make an audio CD for playback on a home or car CD Player. Everything happens automatically!
- Record Internet radio broadcasts in any format, including Real, Windows Media and others.
- Create MP3 files for listening on your PC or an MP3 Player.
- Works just like a VCR: Schedule days to record, and start and end times.
- Choose from hundreds of preprogrammed shows and stations. Click here to see a complete list of recordable shows.
- Quick Record lets you record ANYTHING that plays on your PC speakers.
- Record directly from a radio or other audio source by connecting it to your PC's sound card.
- Compression technology requires as little as 7Mb/hour.
- Automatically burn Audio CDs for playback on any CD Player or Car Stereo.
- View and listen to previously recorded shows.
- Eliminate Dead Air option is handy for recording police scanners and other sound sources with frequent periods of silence.
- Replay Player add-on lets you listen on your PC and skip over the ads
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Support for audio splitting and “at complete” schedule events
- Fix for shorthand timestamp naming in split recordings
- Now allows m4b to be imported into iTunes