QBrowser is a web browser for power users. Based on Microsoft Internet Explorer, it can open multiple web pages at the same time. Using its powerful scripting capabilites, you can automate tasks and you can even modify web pages while you visit them. The modified result can be saved to disk.
QBrowser is an interesting multi-document browser based on the Microsoft Web Browser control. It allows you to open many web pages simultanously. Through the windows list you can easily switch between different views.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed a crash error if the history contains long URLs
· standards mode is enabled by default if IE8 is installed
· native apearance of menus on Windows Vista
· supports only Windows 2000 and up
· Ctrl+T opens new tab with the home page
· Ctrl+N opens the current page in a new tab window
· render RSS feeds like Internet Explorer
· simple feed reader
· close tabs with middle mouse button