xombrero was created as a a simple and minimalistic browsing tool that allows you to surf on the Internet.
xombrero is an accessible web browser that comes with sophisticated security features.
The browser manages to provide both persistent and per-session controls for scripts and cookies.
· Internet connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [NEW] force_https setting and https command to force a given domain to always use HTTPS
· [NEW] Use force_https to provide a preloaded HSTS list to help avoid the ssl stripping attack. Sites in this list are taken from Chromium's preloaded HSTS list, and additional domains added by the xombrero authors.
· [NEW] Added an about:runtime page and :runtime command to view and change runtime settings
· [NEW] Added a link to view the cached HTTPS certificate in addition to the new remote certificate
· [NEW] Added a new setting, gnutls_priority_string, to modify the GnuTLS priority string that it used by glib-networking. This may be used to fix sites that break when the browser advertises newer TLS versions, and enable or disable specific ciphersuites. This has no effect with glib-networking versions < 2.33.10.
· [NEW] Modify the about:favorites page to remove the X links to remove links. A new favedit command has been added to show the Rm links.
· [NEW] Added a special 'unbind' keybinding action ...